Atlanta Brewing Company is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person to fill the role of Part Time bartender. We are looking for someone who is passionate about both customer service and the craft beer industry. This is a part time role that includes hourly + taproom tips.
Requisite work experience/skills
– Must be 21+
– 1 year bartending experience or 1 years restaurant/bar experience
– Good communication skills
– Ability to lift 55+ lbs
– Good working knowledge of beer, and brewing industry trends
– Working knowledge of POS systems (Arryved is a plus!)
– Availability open to nights and weekends
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons’ identification
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Help clean, organize, and re-stock tasting room
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by Taproom Manager
Job Type: Part-Time
TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, please use “BARTENDER RESUME” as subject line. Only resumes received at this email address will be considered.