Atlanta Brewing Company is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person to fill the role of Taproom Manager. We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and experienced in the beer industry. This is a full time, salaried role that includes taproom tips & a bonus structure based on private event sales.
We are looking for a positive, good communicator and team player who is self-driven and willing to give consistent effort. The Taproom Manager is responsible for the management of all FOH tasks, ensuring optimal customer service and general cleanliness and organization of the brewery.
Requisite work experience/skills
– Must be 21+
– 2 years bartending experience
– 3 years restaurant/bar management experience
– Good communication skills
– Ability to lift 55+ lbs
– Collaborative approach to problem solving
– 1 year experience in creating and pricing beverage menus
– Good working knowledge of beer, and brewing industry trends
– Working knowledge of POS systems (Arryved is a plus!)
– Availability open to nights and weekends
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
– Oversee a team of 3-5 bartenders with the goal of giving exceptional service to taproom guests
– Build training plan and program for bar staff, train bar staff to achieve stated service goals
– Develop and maintain opening/closing checklists and manage side work requirements to always ensure facility cleanliness
– Build relationships with brewing industry colleagues, regulars, and VIP guests during taproom hours
– In charge of planning of in-house events that include food trucks, live music, pop-up events, local art displays, and collaborations. Works with a team on marketing and scheduling events.
– Prepare weekly reports on taproom sales, service issues, guest concerns and complaints, and general operations for Operations Team Monday meeting, including write up of all comp tabs over $50.
– Work with operations team to set revenue and margin goals for taproom team
– Communicate with guests planning brewery-based events, function as point person for all brewery and private events
– Constant communication with Marketing Director to facilitate all social media and print marketing work in addition to coordination of all brewery events.
– Maintain inventories of all merchandise and glassware
– Ensure all taproom supplies are available in stock (merchandise, glassware, cleaning supplies etc.)
– Maintain vendor relationships and schedule all FOH service (dishwasher, weekly cleaning, etc)
– Meet weekly with Director of Brewing Operations to discuss tap list for the coming week, as well as pricing for new beers and setting priority for beers to be tapped as beers on tap run out
– Shop merchant services regularly to ensure competitive credit card processing
– Work with President and Operations Team to develop new event pricing matrix, establish protocols for event minimums and facility closings for private events
Job Type: Full-time
TO APPLY: Email email@example.com with resume, please use “TAPROOM MANAGER” as subject line. Only resumes received at this email address will be considered.