Atlanta Brewing Company is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person to fill the role of cellar person. We are looking for someone who is driven, a good team member, and able to learn quickly to join our close knit team. This is a full time, hourly role that reports M-F at 7AM to our brewing facility in West Midtown area of Atlanta.
The Cellar Person is responsible for the duties involved with the fermentation cellar and all beer released to packaging. Wort is made in the brewhouse, but beer is made in the cellar. The quality of our beer can be greatly affected by the cellar processes. Ensuring quality must be the Cellar Person’s primary focus to ensure the quality and integrity of our product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Communicate daily goals with teammates to execute beer production against a written schedule
- CIP (clean-in-place), SIP and preparation of fermentation vessels, brite beer tanks, and other equipment while following safety guidelines.
- Operate and properly maintain centrifuge
- Transferring beer
- Work closely with team to execute and hand off work flow between departments
- Measure, record and maintain various data on beer production including gravities, CO2 v/v, temperatures, etc
- Clear beer for packaging on carbonation and temperature criteria
- Communicate with brewing lead/cellar lead/packaging throughout the day to keep the day organized, running on time, and able to maintain a good workflow.
- Assist in the cleaning of the cellar areas and the washing of equipment, floors and tools to comply with company and government sanitation standards.
- Document cleanings, calibrations, packaging, brewing, and maintenance tasks
- Organize & clean walk-in cooler and brewery floor
- Organization of brewery equipment, supplies, and ancillary items.
Qualification and preferred skills
- 2 years of experience in a production brewery, winery, distillery or meadery
- Strong knowledge of and passion for craft beer
- Strong communication skills, good team player
TO APPLY: Email email@example.com with resume, please use “Cellar Person” as subject line. Only resumes received at this email address will be considered.
Atlanta Brewing Company is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person to fill the role of packaging technician. We are looking for someone who is driven, a good team member, and able to learn quickly to join our close knit team. This is a full time, hourly role that reports M-F at 7AM to our brewing facility in West Midtown area of Atlanta.
This is the perfect introductory role to craft beer for the right candidate. We are looking for a positive, good communicator and team player who is self-driven and willing to give consistent effort. The packaging technician is responsible for tasks involving the packaging and kegging of beer, clean and sanitize in place procedures on the canning line, forklift operation, staging orders, warehousing, loading and unloading trucks, and general cleanliness and organization of the brewery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of canning line and all packaging equipment
- Keg washing and filling
- Attention to can Quality Assurance including fill-height, dissolved oxygen levels, and seaming standards.
- CIP/SIP on all canning line equipment
- Perform maintenance and repair tasks on canning line equipment as directed by supervisor
- Build orders for shipment
- Keep brewery floor and walk in cooler organized and clean
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Physical inventory of packaging materials
- Be able to lift 75lbs, handle rigors of a physical workday including standing all day
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- Positive and good team member
- Quick learner and accountable coworker
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of and passion for craft beer and the brewing industry
- Punctuality, accountability and willingness to learn
TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, please use “Packaging Tech” as subject line. Only resumes received at this email address will be considered.